Welcome to Seine River Dental Centre
Welcome | Bienvenue | Willkommen
Conveniently located at 153 Centrale Avenue in Ste-Anne, our dental centre is directly across from the medical clinic. Let the friendly and knowledgeable staff at Seine River Dental help you and your family with a full range of dental services. We provide the highest quality care in a welcoming, respectful and comfortable environment. We care and we listen.
July 1st 2022
As of July 1 st , 2022 there is a new Interim Infection Prevention and Control Pathway document which contains some modifications for relaxed covid-19 protocols in dental offices. This document is put forth by our regulatory authorities, the Manitoba Dental Association and College of Dental Hygienists of Manitoba.
Here is what you, the patient or accompanying individual, can expect while visiting the Seine River Dental Centre as of July 1st 2022:
- Mask use is still recommended while visiting dental clinics but is no longer mandatory.
- No more temperature checks.
- Pre-appointment verbal screening of patients will continue. This is to ensure that everybody entering our clinic is feeling well and free of cold or flu symptoms.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for voluntary use at clinic entrances.
Highlights of what we will continue to do to ensure that our clinic remains safe for you, our patients, staff and community. Above and beyond our regular Infection Control Procedures:
- Staff will not report to work with any symptoms of respiratory illness, fever or other symptom consistent with covid-19 infection.
- Our clinical team will continue the practice of changing into a clean gown for each appointment.
- We will continue wearing special PPE that protects us, but in turn, also protects you.
- We will continue wearing masks at all times while in the office; not only during clinical procedures. According to Health Canada, masks are one of the most effective individual public health measures that we can use to protect ourselves and others from COVID-19.
- We will continue to take measures to help prevent crowding in common spaces, minimize use of waiting rooms and promote physical distancing for those in waiting areas.
- Regular disinfection of high touch surfaces in common spaces will also continue.
Thank you to our patients and family members for your understanding during this time of transition. Please know how much we have appreciated your support, as we have all navigated through these past few years. We look forward to once again seeing your smiles. 😀
— The Seine River Dental Centre Team
Seine River Dental welcomes patients of all ages, and is happy to provide service in English, French and German.
We are happy to submit claims to an insurer on your behalf.